Saturday, December 24, 2011

32 Weeks

My 88 year-old Granny says this baby is already low, and she thinks I have about another 5 weeks.  We'll see!  I feel pretty good for the most part..just getting harder to get up, etc.  I'm seeing the doctor every two weeks now, and so far everything looks good.  We went back to do the 4-D ultrasound, but it was pretty much a dud.  We got one picture where you can sort of see part of her face.  We'll just have to wait a few more weeks to see Baby Pocket...who still doesn't have an official name by the way.  We have to decide soon!  Merry Christmas, Pocket!  We can't wait to meet you! 

3 comments:

Celebration Longs said...

You look fabulous!! Merry Christmas to Little Pocket!

Celebration Longs said...

Also, pocket translated into french is, poche. Poche Long:)

Joy said...

Oh no....another nick name!