Sunday, October 9, 2011

These are the days...

Dressed himself...
We had just gotten up (about 5:30am) and caught Law outside doing this...
Sun just coming up..sadly, it's how we roll at our house
Law playing with his marble run..again at 5:30am...just another day

You can tell it's a little later here.. maybe 7am.  Still playing with the Hot Wheels set we got a couple of weeks ago at a church sale!


Found a walking stick bug!


Law ran inside and asked for his sunglasses.  Dave asked why, and Law said, "I'm going to have a beach party!"  He got set up and then came back inside and asked for a drink.  I asked if he wanted a sippy cup, and he said, "No, I need a drink with a straw in it!"


he'll kill me over this one someday!

4 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

5:30 a.m.--ugh...bless you! And concerning the early morning bathroom break, at least he wasn't watering the potted plant nearby. :)

hicksfamilycircus said...

Those are hilarious yet priceless photos!

crystal hollyhand said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!

Mizerany Family said...

Lawson is a funny boy.... Love the t-teeing through the fence! I always hear how boys love to potty outside.