Sunday, August 14, 2011

14 Weeks

Hooray for the second trimester!  I feel much better these days!  I think I've gained about 1.5 pounds so far.  It could be that fact that I usually prefer a 10am and 3pm snack everyday - I'm usually so hungry!  I think I go back to the doctor this week; I need to double-check when.  Might be a good thing to know.  The baby is about 3.5 inches long now and about as big as a lemon.  I'm still thinking it's a girl.  We should find out at our next visit which will probably be the week of Sept 19th.  Whenever I can, I wear my maternity jeans or yoga pants.  I struggled to figure out what to wear to church today.  I'm trying to wear my nicer summer clothes from when I was preggo with Lawson, but those are last trimester clothes.  I found out that I'm still no where near ready for those clothes (and as a result was 25 minutes late for sunday school.)  Oh well, those may not get worn again! 

1 comment:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Cutest little prego girl ever.