Wednesday, November 3, 2010
My Sneaky Kiddo
We've been at WDW since Saturday, and me and Lawson flew back home today while Dave stayed an extra day to play golf with his brother. Law and I had a nice flight, did just fine getting our bags, and we both took a 3 hour nap when we got home! Things were going great until we got up from our nap and Lawson started asking for a popsicle treat - - he's had many "treats" over the last few days, so we need to reprogram! Anyway, I was walking down to the basement to get our bags to start unpacking while Law was whining about wanting a popsicle. I had just said he was about to go to time-out if he didn't stop whining when he slammed the door on me. I said, "LAWSON! GO TO TIME OUT!" Then I realized the door automatically locked behind me. Whoops. So, I said very sweetly, "Lawson, please open the door. Mommy accidentally locked the door." And in his best spooky character voice, Lawson said, "Maahh-haaa-haaaa-haaaa! Now you will NEVER get out!" And then he bursts into laughter. Fortunately, he opened the door shortly thereafter. Whew. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment