Tuesday is $1.99 bowling at our local bowling alley, so Dave decided to take Lawson bowling for the first time yesterday afternoon. Dave said he LOVED it! Of course, I forgot to tell Dave to take the camera, but he took a little video on his cell phone. Lawson bowled a 101 (with bumpers) on his third game!
This morning Lawson asked Dave if they could go bowling again today. Dave said, "Bowling costs money Lawson, and we don't have a lot of money. We'll wait and go again next week." (cue the violin.) Lawson ran over to the desk drawer, and said, "Daddy, I know where some money is! It's right here!" He brought over a quarter and two nickels!
Later, Lawson asked me to go to the YMCA with him this morning. I told him I couldn't because I had to work. Lawson asked, "Mommy, do you have to work so we'll have money to go bowling next week?" Bless his little heart!
2 comments:
Just like his Uncle Josh. All ball....any kind of ball....all the time....and loves it!
Looks like it was almost a STRIKE!! Way to go Lawson...and I completely agree with his crossing of the foul line, no penalty, it was after the throw and he just wanted a closer look at his game. :)
Post a Comment