I got Lawson's Halloween costume in the mail earlier this week, and to my delight, he loves it! He's worn the suit and the hat everyday since then. You'll have to wait to see him dressed up, but I thought I'd share a funny story. He's had a bit of cold this week, with the weather much cooler in the morning, I put Lawson's
doggie ear hat on him from last winter....

He seemed content with it, but Dave said he came over to him later and said, "Daddy, I don't wan'
des doggie ears, I wan' my NEW ears!"
3 comments:
I hear ya, Lawson! That's funny!
Gosh, does his hat still fit? John Brady's head was always big. We often had trouble getting 2 button shirts and turtle necks over his head! When he was 3, he wore youth-size hats!
Can't wait to see his costume. Halloween is such a fun holiday!
Too cute! Is he on the phone here? He looks like such an adult in this shot to me!
Post a Comment