Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thanks Grandmother!

Lawson LOVES to brush his teeth. He doesn't mind sharing toothbrushes either. He's happy to use your toothbrush. Grandmother bought Lawson his very own toothbrush the other day, and Lawson was very excited! It's a Dora the Explorer toothbrush, and when Lawson saw it, he said, "DOOORA!"


Lawson discovered a secret clubhouse at Grandmother's house! He thought it was very cool, and he didn't want to leave. I finally made him get out though bc the (crawl space) was fairly cold in there. Don't tell Lawson but Dave and Grandfather made him a secret clubhouse at our new house too!

1 comment:

Celebration Longs said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! We need to get Steven a toothbrush too. It is getting extremely dangerous when I put my finger in his mouth!! We miss you all so much and we can't wait to see you soon....whenever that will be!